What is a Hosting Server Monitoring Tool?
The Hosting server monitoring tool is an essential tool for system administrators. Additionally it allows automatic reporting, scheduled checks, and early warning warnings about the health of many of your servers within your operating environment. Therefore, server monitoring software is able to check everything about your system, such as CPU usage.
Therefore, this is what the server administrator does to ensure that the server is performing as expected and to minimize problems as they become apparent. Therefore, server monitoring is the process of reviewing and analyzing servers for processes related to availability, operations, performance, security, and other functions.
Equipment To Remotely Monitoring Your Hosting Server:-
Open-source server monitoring solutions require significant investment in hosting services. As the size of the network increases, it becomes more important to ensure that the network runs effectively. For this, it is important to use tools that monitor the security of your hosting server.
Here in this article, discuss topics on the best equipment for monitoring server hosting.
Now known as Nagios Core, is an independent and open-source computer-software application that monitors systems, networks, and infrastructure. It provides services monitoring and alerts for servers, switches, applications and services. It is difficult to install, setup and configure. But, once it is done, the server provides several metrics to monitor server performance.
Features of Nagios Core
- Nagios Core Server supports about 3500 add-ons to monitor performance and issues.
- It also supports a wide variety of servers such as Windows Server, Solaris, Linux Server and Unix Server.
- Nagios core can be easily detected using server failures, failed services and processes.
- Nagios core has reduced downtime and greatly increased server availability.
- The diversity capability of the graph view provides information about the scheme and simultaneously suggests a plan for the upgrade.
Gangalia distributes monitoring tools for a scalable, high-performance computing system, cluster and network. However, software usage covers either live or record statistics metrics such as CPU load averaging or network usage for multiple nodes. In addition, it is a scalable tool with a distributed architecture that is targeted at associations of groups.
Features of Ganglia
- Ganglia is an open source monitoring system.
- It has a special feature for comparing hosts on all networks.
- It checks the heartbeat periodically i.e. by default after 20 seconds.
- This allows for checking single metrics (eg disk space, CPU usage) on multiple hosts.
- This separates each graph from the overall graph.
SolarWinds IT monitoring and management tools are designed for SysAdmins and network engineers who require powerful and economical tools. Therefore, it provides graphical visibility across a network of users, requiring no additional work or equipment. Monitor your hosting server remotely. SolarWinds’ integrated wireless polarizer monitors wireless devices for security and other issues and reduces the difficulty of managing these technologies, allowing for more widespread use of wireless technologies.
Features of SolarWinds
- SolarWinds is a free server monitoring tool.
- It tracks server status and availability.
- SolarWinds monitors real-time processes.
- Server problems are resolved faster and downtime is minimized.
- This server monitors data storage capacity and disk usage.
- It has a customizable dashboard and creates graphs, reports, maps, etc.
WhatsUpGold is not only a scanning network, but it also understands the architecture of the network using a routing protocol and tables. And to make efficient use of the license, WhatsApp removes duplicate devices from the network.
It also provides quick inventory reports on network assets, hardware and warranty status. WhatsUpGold continuously monitors the server, identifies problems and fixes them immediately. It monitors performance, CPU usage, traffic load, temperature etc.
Collect is a unix daemon data that collects, transfers, and stores the performance data of computers and network equipment. Obtaining data therefore means that the system administrator keeps an overview of available resources to detect existing or emerging bottlenecks. Monitor your hosting server remotely
Therefore, it typically uses it to find performance bottlenecks after which it monitors system load and creates alerts.
Features of CollectD
- CollectD is an open source tool.
- It is written in C ++ and supports many operating systems.
- It also supports alert notifications.
- It collects data for memory, CPU usage and system capacity.
- CollectD can be integrated with tools like graphite, grafana etc.
For more related information, Go and check out vmayo.